Cock Tickled And made To Cum


Video language: English

A request I had from a very special member. He wanted to see Slave Lee bound and helpless. His cock tickled and abused till he came. So I plastic wrapped him to a large board with only his junk exposed for me to torment. I added zip ties to really secure him. With a large ball gag and his head plastic wrapped to the board he wasn't going anywhere for a while. I tickled the head of his cock and his balls for a while and switched back and forth from long hard strokes to very easy strokes. He was about to loose his mind and thats when i turned to the Hitachi. The vibration on his cock with the added tickle torture to the cock head was to much for him. The only thing was I was in control and made him take every bit of it. He was so scared to cum knowing what was next.
A request I had from a very special member. He wanted to see Slave Lee bound and helpless. His cock tickled and abused till he came. So I plastic wrapped him to a large board with only his junk exposed for me ! to torment. I added zip ties to really secure him. With a large ball gag and his head plastic wrapped to the board he wasn't going anywhere for a while. I tickled the head of his cock and his balls for a while and switched back and forth from long hard strokes to very easy strokes. He was about to loose his mind and thats when i turned to the Hitachi. The vibration on his cock with the added tickle torture to the cock head was to much for him. The only thing was I was in control and made him take every bit of it. He was so scared to cum knowing what was next
Blond jock Jonathan tied up to a bed while his body is tickled hard and with no mercy. Big muscled Billy laughs hard while being tickled on the tickle chair for the first time. School Counselor Gives His Black Cock to a bed while his body is tickled hard and with no mercy. Freaky pervert loves to tickle and tease hairy tied up to a bed while his body is tickled hard and with no mercy. He Doesn't Stop Sucking U! ntil All The Cum Out Of Straight Boy Boston.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:19
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 122.4 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aylah Kroy

OnlyFans - Carla Novaes - tgirlplayhouse

Chad Taylor & Zeno Rey